Welcome to 7th Grade Math
- I am looking forward to an exciting year and happy you are in my class.
- I expect you to learn and understand how important math is in everything you do. I know you will be successful and be ready for 8th grade math next year.
- We will be using Springboard as our math curriculum this year. It is an interactive student-centered curriculum.
Topics include integers and rational numbers, equations, inequalities, and linear relationships, 2-D geometry and similarity, 3-D geometry, data and probability. Students will receive a consumable workbook that will cover activities for each of the topics.
Students are responsible for:
- Completing each activity.
- Taking 2-3 embedded assessments in each unit along with quizzes.
- Taking a unit assessment.
- Taking a cumulative exam at the end of each semester.
- Actively participating in class and having a positive attitude.
- Having Math Notebook and all materials for class each day.
Choose another page in this section.